Solo Ads Traffic For Beginers: The Definitive Guide
Solo ads traffic are email clicks you purchase from a vendor that owns one or more email lists in a given niche. Frequently they are bought in niches such as Health, Fitness, Relationships, Affiliate Marketing and Internet Marketing.
If you want to make money fast with internet marketing the shortcut you need is solo ads. But you need to know what you are doing and have a whole strategy to make the best use of the click you get.
How Does Solo Ads Work
Solo ads traffic sell clicks through the sending of emails. You can purchase a set number of clicks from various solo ad sellers. These clicks are sent from emails sent to the solo ad sellers email list.
When you purchase a solo ad from a vendor you’ll usually agree a date and time that they will mail out to their list for you. You’ll also give them ad copy for them to plug into their autoresponder which also includes a link, usually to your squeeze page.
Some vendors will allow you to advertise a sales page but more often than not the traffic will be going to your squeeze page offer where the visitor either enters their email address or leaves.
From my own experience, solo ads are not your primary choice if you are looking for sales but if you want to grow your email list it works just fine.
Understanding Solo Ads Tiers
If you are using or learning about solo ads you probably heard about T1, T2 and T3.
Now, what are those tiers?
You can buy click in different “Tiers”. Depending on what you are offering, it makes sense to advertise to T1 countries only.
See below the Solo Ads Tiers:
T1 Solo Ads:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Usually, this is the traffic you want. For me, lower tiers don’t have a great conversion rate.
T2 Solo Ads:
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Puerto Rico
- Russian Federation
- U.S. Virgin Islands
Tier 3 or T3 consists on every other country that is not listed above such as Pakistan, Vietnam, Nigeria… and you want to avoid advertising to those countries unless your product is designed for that market.
Solo Ads Traffic Explained
– Solo ads consist in paying someone with a huge email list to send out a link to YOUR offer to THEIR email list
– You pay for each link click (normal price range is 35 cents – 95 cents per click)
– You agree on the number of clicks and price per click up front with the vendor (then it’s up to the vendor to email a large enough segment of their list to fulfill your order)
– Some vendors prefer to write the email themselves, others prefer to use your email swipe (this is typically negotiable)
– You must send solo ad traffic to an email optin page, NOT directly to a sales page/order form and many sellers won’t allow traffic to the sales page.
– Clickmagick is a requirement before you can start buying solos. Learn more about how you can use Clickmagick to track your clicks here.
– The majority of solo ad vendors email lists are in these niches: make money online, home business opportunities, network marketing, affiliate marketing (this is why we’ve positioned ClickFunnels as an opportunity to make money online in the SAM funnel. Click here if you want to learn for FREE how to do that.
– Don’t expect front-end sales however, my clients report sales all the time. It really depends on the quality of traffic.
– If you want to sound smart and like you know what you’re talking about say “I just bought 100 clicks solo” not “I just bought 100 solo ad clicks”
– Solo ad traffic comes in 3 formats: Mixed Clicks, Clicks Solo and Funnel Clicks.
– Clicks solo (also called ‘pure solo traffic’) means the clicks are coming from only from links in an email broadcast
– Funnel Clicks means the clicks are coming from a link click outside an email broadcast (For example from a button on a thank you page of a funnel)
– Mixed clicks are a combination of clicks solo and funnel clicks. 99% of solo ad traffic is mixed clicks, but we say ‘solo ads’ and ‘clicks solo’ colloquially to refer to what is really mixed clicks
– Never pay for any T3 clicks solo if you bought T1 only. Never. Ever. That is the importance of tracking your clicks with Clickmagick.
– Keep an eye on your ClickMagick click score. You want at least 80.
Where To Buy Solo Ads
You can find plenty of places around to buy solo ads and a lot of facebook groups are promoting solo ads vendors but you need to watch out if they are legit.
Some sellers just do “lead injection” and it makes you think you got what you paid for when you didn’t.
I offer a 100% clean and fresh list to drive traffic to your offer. My list is built based on organic and paid traffic and with many buyers included.
Best Solo Ads Provider
Udimi is one of the most popular and secure marketplaces to buy the best
solo ads traffic for affiliate marketing.
One of the biggest advantages is that you can filter sellers by reviews, price and if the customer got sales or not before making a purchase and they certify the sellers so you are more secure.
Udimi have their own BOT filtering system, meaning that you only get charged for LEGITIMATE real traffic.
You also have the opportunity to see reviews of the seller and communicate with them directly. This is beneficial because you can ask the seller if their audience is correctly suited to your affiliate offer or product you are promoting.
Make sure you check the solo ad deals where you can find good solo ads for sale.
Udimi is an independent third party “controller” between the buyer and seller. It is FREE to join so you can create an account now and check it out.
When you join Udimi here, you get a $5 credit to spend on your solo ads and I give you a list of the best solo ad vendors.
Now, If you plan to buy top quality solo ads, check my page here.
How To Know If Your Solo Ads Traffic Campaign Was Successful
The most important metric you want to look at is CPA (cost per acquisition) or cost per email subscriber.
If you want to compare two sellers that charge different prices per click CPA is the metric you want to focus.
A lower optin rate from a vendor with a lower cost per click may be better than a higher optin rate from a vendor that charges a higher price.
Ensure your CPA is $2 or less.
How To Track Your Solo Ads Clicks
Before buying solo ads you need a reliable tool to track the clicks to make sure you are getting what you paid for. Without tracking your clicks you will most likely fail your strategy. And end up losing money.
ClickMagick will tell you the traffic score of your solo ads. The score goes from 1 to 100. The sweet spot is 80 or higher and a solo ad campaign. Click this link to get a 14 day free trial of ClickMagick.